POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> Road to Perdition
Critter
Posted: January 23, 2003 01:30 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

What is really fahked up about this idiot fahking movie is that "gun fire" and "killing people" has been substituted for sex.

If you substitute every gun fight in Road to Perdition with a sex scene and cast actors that aren't offical members of the "living dead club", you would have your basic teenage sex comedy.

This sheat film is soooo fahking perverse, I can't understand how anyone can look at it with a straight face. This movie is even more fahked up than Unbreakable,

and I didn't think that any thing could be more fahked-up than Unbreakable.

That the relationship between Paul Newman's character and the Tom Hanks character is "sexual" in nature is shown in the scene in which the two play piano together. AND, the fact that the relationship is a sexual one is shown when Paul Newman's character says, to the effect, "I always hoped it would be you" to Tom Hanks' character, when it turns out to be the Tom Hanks character that guns him down.

Is this not pure sheat?

The Jude Law character likes to photograph his "sex" scenes. However, since as stated "gun fire" and "killing people" has been substitued for sex in this idiot fahking movie, the Jude Law character shoots people then photographs them while they are dying.

Can this idiot fahking movie really be Oscar material? Well, when you consider that Woody Allen has like 8 fahking Oscars, I guess any sheat is really Oscar material.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0255 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv