POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> The Un-Black, Retards from the Caribbean
Critter
Posted: October 02, 2003 06:21 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I think it is very important for Blacks moving to New York City to know that there are actually aholes in New York City who don't know that they are Black.

I think most of us who are Black and have grown up in America, are used to your basic Black on White racism. But how can any of us be prepared to run into some African looking ahole who somehow has managed to convince himself/herself that he/she isn't Black?

This is simply another example of how, when you are Black and you move to New York City, you are on your own. It is not only the fahked up Whites that you have to deal with, but you actually have to watch out for the fahked up Blacks who don't know that they are Black.

where I grew up in Louisiana, there actually were people who 99.9% of the people in America would think are White but who identified as Black. Louisiana, at one time anyway, kept detailed records of who was legally White and who was Legally Black, more or less because with some people you could not tell if they were Black or White.

Some years ago, a woman actually sued the State of Louisiana to have herself declared White. Her argument was that since the Black in her ancestry was so long ago, that she should be considered White. The woman lost her case, the court found that the State of Louisiana could keep records on and classify people according to its definition of race.

So, you might have some idea of how I feel when I grew up with White people who identified as Black and then I run into some jet Black, butt ugly ahole from the Caribbean who somehow has this idea that he is not Black.
Critter
Posted: October 02, 2003 06:44 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Before I moved to New York City, when I lived in Michigan, I read this discrimination lawsuit in which this "Black" guy testified in defense of the defendant employer that he had never been discriminated against in his life.

I always wondered what kind of asshole would say such a thing. Now that I have lived in New York City for a while, I know exactly what kind of asshole would testify that they had never been discriminated against in their life.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0235 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv