POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> The fahking Need To Involve Others, New Yorkers are Special
Critter
Posted: May 30, 2003 09:06 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

What really separates New Yorkers from other abused idiot *uckers in other cities that I have lived in, is that idiot *ucker New Yorkers have this *ucking NEED to involve others in their pathetic plunge into insanity.

While in most places in the US, idiot *uckers simply kill themselves and get it over with, the typical idiot *ucker New Yorker ends up commiting suicide by proxy, i.e. the typical idiot *ucker New Yorker is so *ucked up that he/she can't even commit suicide right, the idiot *uckers have to annoy everyone around them until someone ELSE kills them.

It never ceases to amaze me, how when I am riding the subway and I happen to look-up, there is ALWAYS some idiot abused looking *ucker staring at me; some beaten down clown trying to cling to some fantasy that he/she is not the lowest *ucking reject on the *ucking food chain.

The Whites in New York get their fix because they KNOW that, by default, they have to be superior to any non-Whites. AND

The beaten down abused non-Whites get their fix buy just deciding that today, they will be superior to other non-Whites.

Unless you can somehow arrange to work from your home, in New York City, you just have to get used to abused idiot *uckers bleeding on you.
Critter
Posted: May 30, 2003 09:06 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Different people in New York have different ways of signaling to other New Yorkers "Don't *ucking look at me and don't *ucking think of talking to me". I refuse to adopt one of these methods, because not everyone in New York City is a New Yorker (there are a lot of great looking hot guys in New York visiting from Germany).

Some of the methods of signaling to abused idiot *ucker New Yorkers to stay away are:

a) Walking around with a permanent frown on your face (which most New Yorkers do by default);

b) wearing a cap and shades (doing this in effect blurs your race and therefore by default clouds your economic status)

c) a lot of Good Looking Guys in New York carry around books with them that they use to pretend to read on the subway. Guys do this because there are so many hard-up beauches everywhere in NYC, that you have to have some polite way of saying "fahk Off".

But, the only thing that really works effectively in NYC to signal to idiot abused *ucker New Yorkers to stay away from you is to be WITH someone.

this reminds me of something that happened to me once. For a very long time, when I lived in Queens, I was in the habit of coming to Manhattan on a certain train, using a certain subway station, etc. Well, one night as I heading into this little tunnel thing in the Times Square Subway Station (a tunnel that I had always used), this guy comes at me like it was his intent to rob me. On this one occassion, I was with a friend and when this guy saw that I was with someone, he moved away. I have always found this rather amazing, because I NEVER travel in groups, and on this one time when I was with someone, it turns out that it could have saved my life.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0314 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv