POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> DEFINE ME, the case for not internalizing
Critter
Posted: August 31, 2003 06:31 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Recognizing that New Yorkers are idiot abused identity-less fahkers looking to BLACK MEN to define themselves is the key to NOT internalizing the reaction that most of these abused fahkers have toward Black Men.

I was in my thirties before moving to New York and I have always wondered what it must be like to be a Black male child and to grow up with idiot fahking beauches sneering at you. No one should grow up thinking that idiot fahker New Yorkers are normal.

When you are Black and Male and living in New York City, the secret to keeping your sanity and sense of identity is recognizing that the pathetic abused fahkers NEED you to define themselves.

No matter what some idiot fahker New Yorker says or does when he/she approaches you, the bottom line is that the pathetic fahker is hoping to use you to DEFINE himself/herself. Therefore, the worst thing you can do to an abused idiot fahker New Yorker when you are Black and Male is to not react to them in any way.

By not reacting to abused idiot fahker New Yorkers in any way, you as a Black Male prevent them from using you to create some sense of identity for themselves. However,

It is virtually impossible to ignore an abused idiot fahker New Yorker, they wont let you. The idiot fahkers NEED you to react to them, the idiot fahkers NEED to define themselves in relation to you.

SO LIKE WHY ARE YOU IN NEW YORK IF YOU HATE NEW YORKERS?

The answer to this question is simple, there are a lot of people in New York City who are not New Yorkers. In fact, I have lived in New York for more than 10 years interfacing with as few New Yorkers as possible. I don't actually know anyone in my neighborhood nor anyone in my apartment building

there are people in my neighborhood who I have seen everyday for more than 10 years and I don't know their names and I have never spoken to them.

When you can develop a lifestyle in New York that allows you to inteface with as few abused idiot fahker New Yorkers as possible, New York City can actually be a great place to live.
Critter
Posted: September 07, 2003 05:41 pm

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

No Feedback for You beauch

It never fails. I deliberately pick some spot in a restaurant or in a subway car that is isolated because I want to be alone, and some beauch will deliberately seek me out in order to give tude. These abused identity-less beauches NEED feedback from Black (non-white) Males.

I think that one mistake Black guys make in NYC is to insult some ahole beauch who is bothering them. The thing is that insulting some abused beauch (and even assaulting some abused fahker) provides that person with feedback (which is what the fahkers are looking for in the first place). If you really want to hurt an abused fahker New York, don't react to them in any way.

If some hard-up beauch is pissed off because you are ignoring her and she calls the police and says that you are HARASSING HER, who do you think the police are going to believe? The fact is that if you don't get up and move away from some hard up beauch who is desperate to get a rise out of you, you could very well end up in jail. If I am on the subway and some beauch plops her tired aasss next to me, I get up and move to another car.

The problem with the workplace is that you are essentially trapped. When you are Black and Male in the work place, when some hard-up beauch takes an interest in you, there is essentially nothing you can do. No one in the workplace is going to side with a Black Man over a White Female, even if the beauch is clearly psychotic. In the workplace, when you are a Black Man and some White Female finds you interesting, all you can hope for is that some other Black Guy will provide the tired aasss beauch with more stimulation.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0293 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv