POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> Straight 4 Pay?, investment bankers in NYC
Critter
Posted: March 10, 2003 05:08 pm

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I have met a lot of investment bankers temping at investment banks. Investment Bankers, unlike a lot of other professionals, are definitely more body conscious. I have seen a lot of ugly out of shape lawyers around, but very few ugly out of shape investment bankers.

Almost every investment banker that I have met has been married, but I can't name one investment banker that I have met who seemed to give a shit about his wife and kids. The impression that I have always gotten from these guys is that having a wife and having kids is a career necessity, like having good suits. Even if investment bankers actually like the women that they are married to, you have to wonder when if ever do they actually see their wives, investment bankers are always at investment banks.

I thought the following comment from New York Magazine interesting:

Once laid off, Will would spend five hours a day with his daughter. "I mean, I don't know one senior-level person I worked with who has a healthy marriage. They don't spend time with their families. You can tell they don't want to. People are very quick to say, 'Let's have a call on the weekend,' or 'Let's cancel vacations.' Divorce rates are relatively high, although I think some bankers don't want to get divorced because it would be so expensive. And you know, to be honest with you, I don't know too many happy bankers. People aren't happy."
]http://www.newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/b...dex2.html[/URL]

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0230 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv