POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> Famous Designer At Gaiety?
Critter
Posted: November 02, 2002 02:50 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I was at the Gaiety some months ago and there was this old wrinkled up death looking beauch walking around who looked exactly like a "famous fashion designer", in fact I am relatively sure it was him.

I went over to a couple of guys sitting in the lounge area and I said that that guy walking around looked like Ms Fashion. At first they thought I meant that the guy dancing looked like a Ms Fashion model, but when they saw Ms Fashion, they also agreed that he looked like Ms. Fashion. Eventually, everyone in the place sorta kinda knew that it was in fact Ms. Fashion and all of the dancers started trying to interest her in a "PRIVATE SHOW".

Okay, Ms Fashion would not be the first famous beauch to be walking around the Gaiety stalking guys while telling the world that he is straight.

i heard a rumor that this famous ugly "Manhattan" jewish director is at the Gaiety on a regular basis (although the claim is that he goes just for the show)

But, what stood out about this event was how ugly, old and repulsive this guy looks in person. I mean according to the press, this guy is like the fahking king of style and fashion, mention his name and you think of high price hustler boy models that only Geffen can afford.

And yet, and yet, I would not go near Ms Fashion with a ten foot pole, even though the beauch is filty rich . . . the beauch was that ugly and replusive in person.

I just wonder . . .

how long can someone live looking like death?
Critter
Posted: November 02, 2002 02:51 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Some years ago, I was sitting in the Lounge of the Gaiety and I became aware of this guy who was walking about the place rather strangely. The best way to describe it is that the guy was walking around like he was on pins and needles, like he was famous and trying to act like he wasn't famous (and he was afraid that at any moment someone would recognize him).

This guy looked rather ordinary and would not have caused anyone in the Gaiety to look at him twice (unless of course people knew that he was a rich and famous actor).

Because of the way this guy was acting, I started to take notice of him and mentioned to a couple of my friends that he was acting strange. When this guy became aware that we were watching him, he bolted for this old jewish looking guy he came in with and looked back at us and laughed. It was only when he laughed that he looked exactly like this recently-divorced actor who would sue me if I (or anyone else) implied that he was gay.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0259 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv