POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> The Problem with Queer Eye
Critter
Posted: August 21, 2003 04:36 pm

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

It seems that everyone likes Queer Eye for the Straight Guy EXCEPT for the tired aasss queens. You know why?

It is because Queer Eye is fun and lighthearted that Tired aasss Queens can't stand it. Tired aasss Queens have this concept of GAY as something you should suffer from. Gay is not suppose to be fun to tired aasss aholes, gay is supposed to be this burden you walk around with and then eventually commit suicide because of.

If you take a look at Boys In The Band, you can see the proto-typical tired aasss ugly aasss east coast queen. And, it is ALWAYS some ugly aasss tired aasss east coast queen that the media digs up to comment on behalf of the GAY COMMUNITY.

Gay Community? There is no fahking gay community. The idea that Black Gay Men in the South would hang out with White Gay Southerners because they both have sex with others of the same sex is just a fahking joke. You can't even have a message board on the internet for gay men and gay women because it always ends up in a fight between the gay men and the lesbians.

I actually am in the camp which holds that GAY IDENTITY is a fiction. I mean, if you don't want to have sex with women, why the fahk do you have to INVENT some fahking SYNDROME for it. Can't you just fahking admit that you hate women just because you think that they are fahking repulsive?

The fact is that there is this little band of idiot *uckers who what to charge you a fee every time you use the word GAY. There is this little gang of GAY websites and magazine publishers who want to make GAY proprietary, they want you to pay them a fee if you want to sell any thing to GAY people. In other words,

GAY is a marketing ploy. GAY is an attempt to convince people that there is this massive RICH market of people that you can only reach through GAY magazines and GAY websites. I said it before and I will say it again,

I'm Not Gay, I Just fahking Hate Women.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0225 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv