POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> FUCKABLILITY and the Art of Getting Temp Work, Fuckability, Fuckability is the Key
Critter
Posted: November 19, 2002 12:05 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I repeatedly get comments from temps complaining that they register with agencies, score well on the tests and never get called by those agencies with work. These people wonder why this is so, why do some agencies advertise for temps and then when you go in and register they don't give you work?

FUCKABILITY! FUCKABILITY IS THE KEY!

The secret to getting a lot of temp work (with some agencies) is being FUCKABLE; i.e., you have to be attractive enough to the agency's pathetic client that the agency's pathetic client will want to stare at your ass all day long and dream of having sex with you.

Some temp agencies KNOW what their client is into, i.e, what kind of temp the client likes and does not like.

When you walk into one of these TYPES OF AGENCIES, the temp counselor will look up at you and immediately begin scanning your face and ass to see if your features match the requirements of any one of his/her Clients.

If this temp counselor does not think that you might be considered POSSIBLY FUCKABLE by one of his/her clients, the counselor will allow you to register and take the tests, but that counselor is not going to call you with any work.

The Good News is that there are soooo many twisted, pathetic, useless, hard-up idiot fuckers in NYC supervising Centers, that everyone in NYC is bound to match some hard-up fucker's idea of Fuckable. There are even Lesbians who supervise/manage Centers who are looking for someone LICKABLE.

Go Donny, Go Donny

I had this wack friend named Don, who was really a sweet guy and I almost felt like his father. Don once mentioned to me that he and his girlfriend were arranging a live sex show to charge people to watch them have sex.

I actually once talked Don out of his plan to beat the shit out of the owner of a certain temp agency. I managed to convince Don that he didn't have to wait for the bitch to leave work and beat her ass, because someone else was bound to do it eventually.

I met Don at a law firm and some time later Don appeared at an investment bank where I was also working. On Don's first day at the Bank, I told him that if he wanted to get in good with the Bitch handling temps, that he would have to kiss her ass and suck up to her.

Now, I had been at this bank for years and I never managed to get formally classified as a "long term HOUSE temp". The day after my conversation with Don, Don's name appeared on the list as a formal "long term HOUSE temp". To this day I wonder what exactly Don did to the bitch to get on that list so fast.

Critter
Posted: December 03, 2002 04:13 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Self Destruct

Self Destruct

I find it very hard to watch someone I actually give a sheat about self destruct (I don't like that many people to be able to handle someone I do like killing themselves).

Don made a sheat load of money when he was conscious and straight, because he was a very attractive guy, he was fairly intelligent and he could fahk anything that walked.

But, from what I could tell, Don was unconscious most of the time and could go weeks in some drugged out coma before emerging to make some money to buy food and pay his rent.

Drug addicts don't have friends, they have contacts. This is something that I have learned the hard way over the years. People with drug problems don't make friends, they make contacts because they know they are going to need a database of people to hit up on for money in order to buy drugs or to steal from to get money to buy drugs.

After spending the week working second shift and doing some third shift work (and making a whole lot of money), it seemed common for Don to spend Saturday and Sunday nights in an orgy of drugs and strip clubs (even though the guy had a girlfriend who worked as a stripper).

Don had girlfriends all the time I knew him, but he just seemed so gay to me. Don seemed to me like a guy who was fighting tooth and nail to not run out and suck some dick. I figure Don is either free and happily married to some ugly aasss Mandinka House DJ Guy in Jersey or Don is in prison.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0237 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv