POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> Don't Forget To Look Behind the Printer For Work
Critter
Posted: November 02, 2002 04:05 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

On THIS temp assignment, there was a very long, on-going job that was more or less data-entry but which was being done by the word processing center. The job was very long but the banker wanted the job done as soon as possible when it periodically came into word processing .

Well, one night I went into work on second shift and did a couple of little jobs that were in the in-box on second shift. Then, while printing a job about mid-way through the second shift, I noticed that the above mentioned "LONG JOB" was hidden behind a printer in the Center.

I worked on the "LONG JOB", then I separated the work that I completed from the rest of the job (I sent the completed word, via interoffice mail, to the Banker with a note explaining that this was the "so far completed portion of the work").

I put the rest of the job back behind the printer where I found it and I alerted the Manger of the Center that the job was behind the printer (there had been no documentation with the job indicating that the job was work that I should have been working on on second shift).

Well, guess what? The next day, the guy who worked FIRST shift came into work, retrieved the job from behind the printer and took it to the Manger and told her that I had let the job sat in the in-box all night without doing it.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0230 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv