POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> Mandinka beauches In Corporate NYC, no Domestic Blacks Please
Critter
Posted: May 27, 2003 07:59 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Corporate New York is apparently under the belief that DOMESTIC Blacks (and ALL Black Men) are too much trouble.

So, as you work for a number of companies in New York City, you will soon learn that most of the Blacks at major companies in New York City are butt ugly psycho Mandinka beauches from the Caribbean.

The Role of the Butt Ugly Psycho Mandinka beauch in Corporate NYC is to be Black, to be a number on the company's EEO1 report and, when called upon, to testify on behalf of the company if any domestic Blacks charge the company with racial discrimination.

As you go from one company in NYC to another, you will learn that butt ugly psycho Mandinka beauches are working for the most famous companies in NYC, they are making a lot of money and, more likely than not, they are the only people in the company with no degrees. Mandinka beauches may not even have high school diplomas, yet they are likely to be supervisors or managers of some idiot fahking clerical/administrative function at the most famous compaines in NYC.

Corporate NYC hires butt ugly psycho Mandinka beauches from the Caribbean so that they can claim that they have Blacks in management. It is not uncommon for DOMESTIC Blacks to claim that they are from Jamaica and to hide the fact that they have college degrees in order to increase their changes of being hired by major companies in NYC.
Critter
Posted: May 27, 2003 08:17 am

Advanced Member

Explanation

The reason why all of the Blacks at major companies in New York City are all butt ugly psycho Mandinka beauches from the Caribbean is that all of the major companies in New York City have received the same "employment law" advise.

Now the fact is that the chances of any company in New York City losing a racial discrimination lawsuit are about one in seven million, yet for some reason, every company in NYC is paying some law firm for employment law advise on how to defend against racial discrimination lawsuits.

Every company in NYC is paying lawyers giving employment law advise MORE MONEY that any company in NYC would ever face losing as a result of a racial discrimination lawsuit (in fact, I can't name any company in New York City that has ever LOST a racial discrimination lawsuit, I mean the fahking New York City Fire Department is only 2% Black).

For some time, I wondered why there were so many more brain dead Mandinka beauches at law firms than at investment banks. If any industry in NYC has a need for more beauches it is investment banks. Then, it occurred to me, there are more White beauches at law firms than there are at investment banks, hence the NEED for Mandinka beauches in law firms as opposed to law firms hiring Black Men.
Critter
Posted: May 28, 2003 12:56 pm

Advanced Member

Dangerous fahkers

Some time ago, I was on the subway reading the newspaper, minding my own business; which is to say that I was asking for trouble, because in NYC, you can never be "just minding your own business". In NYC, you are always only seconds away from some abused fahker who will look at you and conclude that you are not despressed and beaten down enough.

Anywho, I was on the subway reading the paper in a seat at the end of the car. Opposite me was a White female and across from the White female , on the other side of the door to the subway was this Mandinka beauch.

Now, as I am reading my paper, I become conscious of the fact that the Mandinka beauch keeps looking up at me, then looking at the White female, then looking back at me. As this went on for a while, it seemed to me that the Mandinka beauch had concluded that I HAD to be sexually interested in the White female and that she (the Mandinka beauch) was making me aware that she (the Mandinka beauch) was ready to protect the White female from me if necessary. I got up and moved to another car.

This just goes to show you how dangerous these idiot fahkers from the Caribbean are. These idiot fahkers are in New York City ready and willing to be the front line of defense between White New York and Domestic Blacks. And these fahkers are consciously selling themselves as the front line of defense between White New York and Domestic Blacks. However, ...

As I educated a friend of mine when she was going on and on about some Mandinka beauch co-worker o her's at her office, the problem is stil White New York. The fahking Mandinkas don't have any fahking money, so there is no fahking point in suing them. And, if you destroy one idiot fahking Mandinka's life (like maybe by finding something that the Mandinka is doing that is illegal and getting it fired and/or arrested), White New York will just go out and find another butt ugly Mandinka beauch to take the destroyed Mandinka's place.

The ultimate adivise I can give Blacks in New York is, don't make the mistake filing some complaint against or suing some idiot fahker from the Caribbean, they don't have any fahking money and they are not smart enough to be the person behind the harassment.

The ultimate advantage of temping is that you can not stay in one place long enough for the resident Mandinka beauch to position herself as the front line of defense against YOU. By being a temp you can move around from company to company, letting the idiot fahker employees play their little idiot fahking games with each other and, hopefully, the idiot fahkers will view you as "THE TEMP" and won't bother to include you in the fahked-up-ness that is that is their idiot fahking lives.
Critter
Posted: May 28, 2003 09:32 pm

Advanced Member

The Up Side of Idiot fahkers in the Workplace

Corporate New York (and corporate American in general, I suppose) operates on this apparent belief that you can have a workforce staffed by idiot fahkers who don't know crap and still be a successful business.

Once the good ole boys creating the company have all of their buddies that they want to give jobs to on payroll, it seems companies in New York then go out and hire a bunch of women and minorities (in New York "minorities" means butt ugly Mandinka beauches from the Caribbean), not based on their qualifications but based on the how easy they are to manage and how likely they are to sue for discrimination.

In effect, almost every workplace in New York City has a certain number of people on the staff who are idiots, idiots who are not generating income and idiots who don't know the first thing about generating income; idiots who were not hired based on their ability to actually do anything.

Take for example banking in New York City. Every Black teller in every bank that I have ever been into in New York City has been some psycho butt ugly Mandinka beauch from the Caribbean.

Butt Ugly Psycho Mandinka beauches From the Caribbean Destroyed Retail Banking in New York City.

There is currently a massive move on the part of small "people friendly" retail banks to take over the Manhattan market from the current well know national banks. This move by "people friendly banks" is possible BECAUSE all of the established well known banks in New York City have psycho butt ugly Mandinka beauches from the Caribbean as bank tellers.

The reason OUTSOURCING can only become even bigger with Corporate New York/America is because, by default, the workplace in New York is full of aholes who aren't working. By default, because of the way Corporate New York hires people and because of the people that Corporate New York DOES hire, Corporate New York CAN'T actually do the work it needs to do to make money with the idiot fahker employees on staff.

Because Corporate New York has hired a bunch of aholes who were never expected to actually work and generate revenue, there will ALWAYS be a need for consultants, temps, outsourcing etc.; there will always be a need for people who can actually DO the work, because the idiot fahker employees CAN'T.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0558 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv