POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> An Insurance Thang, priced out
Critter
Posted: September 12, 2003 05:45 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

You know, it never ceases to amaze me how people in New York carry on these conversations, so that anyone can hear them, and not even consider who might actually be hearing them.

I was in this temp agency and the owner was discussing his agency's contract with Goldman Sachs (or a vendor to a vendor to Goldman Sachs) and I'm sure the guy had no idea who I was nor what I could do with the information. Anywho,

I gleamed from this guy's conversation that the Investment Banks now are requiring that temp agencies post so high a bond ( I assume in relation to liability/insurance) that more or less only the National and large regional temp agencies can meet the requirements.

I suppose you would have had to have been temping a long time to see how funny it is that Adecco and Spherion and other National Temp Agencies are sending temps to the major investment banks now. In the 90's the investments banks were the exclusive gravy train of the little connected no-name temp agencies that seem to just pop up out of the blue with contracts with major temp agencies.

Now, it seems that the temp agencies that had the locks on IBanks in the 90's are operating as subcontractors to the National Temp Agencies. From the gossip I hear, most of the large IBanks have some national temp agency or some large regional temp agency as master vendor, with the little bitches as sub-contractors.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0194 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv