> What's So Bad About Hating Women?, When there is so much to hate
Critter
Posted: August 12, 2003 06:31 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

My favorite line is

I'm Not Gay, I just Hate Women

What exactly is so bad about hating women anyway? Are we all required to like women?

The fact is that there is a great deal not to like about American Women. And frankly, I don't know many men who DON'T hate women. Well, let me clarify.

The simple fact is that I find Americana repulsive. I personally find everything assocated with popular American culture repulsive (you have to understand that I grew up in a culture where it was common to see dark skin men with straight hair on horses speaking french). AND, for the most part, White Females are far more "American Culture" than anyone else on the planet.

For example, I would say that 99.9% of the sheat that comes out of a White Urban Female's mouth is Americana. Essentially, talking to the typical White Urban Female is like talking to yourself or like mouthing the words to some commercial.

A typical example is "really nice restaurant". White Females and sadomites don't go to restaurants, they go to "really nice restaurants". Every time I hear some social robot use the phrase "really nice restaurant" I want to fahking puke.

I think that what I find so attractive about Germans (and Europeans in general) is that when you see them in New York City, they look like fahking islands in a sea of faceless corpses. When I see a German in New York City, I see someone whose identity and sense of self has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with American Culture.

I was recently on a temp assignment with this idiot useless beauch and it turned out that this beauch got her assignment through the temp agency because of my website (i.e. I was the reason that this stupid beauch had a job and that I had to fahking be looking at her idiot fahking face).

Now, as soon as the beauch sees me, she jumps right into her little Americana act of how she is so fahking intelligent and superior to me. It turned out that this beauch was working at this job for like $10.00/hr maintaining stock in this little sheat storage room, and she was on her way to grad school in fahking English at some White Trash University in Florida.

Now, when I point out to the beauch that I have an engineering degree from a REAL school and that even if she does manage to get a PhD in English from White Trash U, there aint' sheat she is going to be able to do with it (except maybe wipe her tired aasss with it), the beauch is upset. Apparently, I've hurt the idiot fahker's feelings.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0200 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv