POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> Ambushed Again, We Need A beauch Free Zone in NYC
Critter
Posted: February 27, 2003 08:17 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

You know, I have lived in NYC long enough that I should know full well not to go a second without being conscious of the fact that there are beauches lying in wait to ambush me. But, sometimes I get so invovled in other things that I just forget that I always have to be thinking about the idiot fahking hags who ain't getting no dick and who don't have lives.

There is a subway entrance close to my aparment but, after ten years of using this entrance and ALWAYS being ambushed by some fahking hard-up hag waiting at the foot of the stairs down to the tracks, I think maybe I should start walking two blocks further and using another entrance to the subway.

The thing is that I cannot for the life of me figure out how any fahking idiot fahking hag could possibly look at me and think that I want to fahking have sex with her. But if the fahking hags in NYC had any fahking sense, they would probably be living in the Mid-west getting plenty of dick from their husbands.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0222 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv