POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> To Live And Date In New York, Metro Channel TV Series
Critter
Posted: January 06, 2003 09:19 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

A cable channel (Metro TV) has a series called To Live And Date in New York and it follows Single Women in NYC around on their dates.

This series proves what I have been saying all alone, i.e. there is no one in NYC fahking Single White Females. In fact, the only people in NYC even going out with Single White Females are Men Over Fifty who are in NYC from the Mid-West trying to act like what they think New York men act like.

AND, AND, AND, I just saw one espisode of this series in which one of the Women's boyfriends was a guy who I'm relatively sure I saw naked at the Gaiety. The guy has no arm pit hair, a shaved butt and (although it wasn't shown on the show) trimmed pubes.

Now, it seems to me that if a beauch runs into a guy who has no arm pit hair, a shaved butt and trimmed pubes, that a little *ucking buzzer should go off in her idiot *ucking head.

I said it once and I say it again, if I were female and living in NYC, I would NOT be having sex with Men. In NYC, All MEN ARE GAY, THEY ARE ALL GAY, EVEN THE ONE YOU ARE MARRIED TO IS GAY
Critter
Posted: February 11, 2003 06:21 pm

Advanced Member

I'm Indian

I'm Spanish

I'm ...

There is a woman on this "Live and Date in New York" who has claimed to be Indian at one time, and on another time she claimed to be Spanish. She looks Black to me, her mother looks Puerto Rican or Dominican and there are definitely some genuine Blacks in her family.

This woman lists her profession as "investment banker" and she must be making some money because she is essentially paying everything on the dates shes has with this unemployed White Guy she claims is her boyfriend.

The Boyfriend insults this woman on camera, every chance he gets. It is just embarassing. In fact, I'm embarassed for her.

At one time, the guy tells the woman that he does not want to do something because it "Makes Me Look Like I'm Married to You".

At another point, the guy, trying to explain why he and the dumb broad disagree, says "Maybe it is a cultural thing.

The woman is Black and this guy is White and he explains, on camera, that maybe they have different views because of their differnt cultures. Is this how you speak of someone you are suppose to love?

On the first date between this Indian Woman and her White boyfriend, when the check comes, the guy pushes the check toward the woman and says, "If you get this one, I will get the next one". Is this common among heterosexuals

Critter
Posted: February 14, 2003 08:51 am

Advanced Member

God, these women on "To Live and Date in New York" are so sad.

There is another woman on the Live and Date who, when asked what she does, she says "I'm a Rock Star".

The woman cannot play any instrument, she can't sing and apparently, the woman had never even made a recording of any kind.

There is one segment on the show in which this woman (from England) goes to a recording studio and it is clear that she can't even speak to a rhythm.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0205 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv