POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> The Random Tude Assault, Only in New York
Critter
Posted: February 14, 2003 09:08 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Whatever you say about Southern Whites, one thing is perfectly clear,

Southern Whites have lives independent of Blacks (unlike New York Whites who seem to exist only in relation to Blacks/Non-Whites).

my impression has always been that if Blacks disappeared from the US, it would take several days if not weeks for Southern Whites to notice. If Blacks disappeared from the US, Whites in New York would have nervous breakdowns within hours.

This brings us to the Random Tude Assault.

Now, everywhere else in the country that I have lived, Whites, it seems to me, have gone out of their way to avoid running into Blacks.

In New York City, Whites go out of their way to ambush Blacks/Minorities in order to do Tude Assaults.

Tude Assaults are New York City thangs. It is only in New York City that you could possibly find White people so fahked up that they would hang around waiting to ambush minorities in order to "give tude" as a way of re-enforcing what little sense of identiy these idiot fahkers are clinging to.

Example, ..

I got on the subway one Saturday afternoon and there were these two beauches on the subway sitting together laughing at this Black guy in the car.

The impression to the observer was that these beauches thought that they had so much culture and so much wealth that they were far superior to this Black guy.

Now, the guy gets off the car and then these beauches turn to another Black guy who comes into the car and proceed to do a Tude Assault on this new Black Guy. And when the new Black guy leaves, they turn to yet another Black guy and do a Tude Assault on him as well.

I just thought to myself, how long had these idiot fahkers been on this car doing Random Tude Assaults on any minority that happened their way? And, how many years could these idiot fahkers have been getting on the fahking subway every Saturday afternoon to do Random Tude Assaults?
Critter
Posted: July 22, 2003 05:34 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Feedback

You know, a human can go months without food, days without water, but a human can only last a couple of hours without feedback from his/her environment.

If you put a person in an isolation tank, i.e. if you let a person float in salt water, in the dark with no sensory input/feedback, that person will start hallucinating in about two hours or so. In effect, the need for feedback from the environment is stronger and more important in humans than is the need for food and water.

Scientist have pointed to the human need for feedback to argue that humans are social animals and that humans must live in groups to survive, But this assumption, in my opinion, fails to consider that a human can get environmental/sensory feedback from the environment without that environment being human.

I am very very conscious of the fact that I interface with very few people and that I must take very deliberate actions to KEEP IN TOUCH with the world around me.

I suppose that it is a result of the way that I personally live, that I so absolutely hate the parasitic nature of White New Yorkers. White New Yorkers have an absolute fahking NEED for non-Whites, White New Yorkers cannot exist without non-Whites.

Here is an example of something that I consider Classic White New Yorker.

I deliberately choose a place to sit or stand in public because I want to be alone and I want to interface with as few people around. So, the only way that anyone can end up close to me is if that person deliberately seeks me and makes a deliberate choice to be next to me.

Frequently in New York when I am sitting somewhere or on the subway, and there will be plenty of empty places for someone to sit, a person will deliberately choose to sit next to me and then turn their backs to me. This is sooo fahking classic New York White. These aholes have this fahking NEED to give attitude to non-Whites even if they have to track some non-White down to do it to.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0301 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv