POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> Registration Day, registering with a Shit Shop/tude agency
Critter
Posted: January 09, 2003 06:35 am

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

I can think logically and behave legally. I can sit here calmly because I know for a fact that this *ucking *unt will be unemployed and looking for temp work herself in about three or four months. But this does not change the fact that I would very much like to *ucking kick this *unt to death.

There is something about this idiot *ucking smirk on her idiot *ucking face.

Like the *ucking *unt has no *ucking idea that she is a *ucking idiot.

The Bitch is White and to her that makes her Right. White alone makes her intelligent and the standard to which I should aspire.

Some how, some way, various *ucking combinations and permutations of events and circumstances have resulted in this idiot *ucker being employed by a temp agency and being a temp counselor.

And, the same set of weird *ucking combinations and permutations have resulted in my being here and looking at this idiot *ucker's face.

The tude of this idiot *ucker, the absolute gall that this *ucking *unt would waste a *ucking day of my life masturbating in the fantasy that she is MANAGEMENT, she is a BUSINESS BITCH, a MBA (MASTER BITCH ADMINISTRATOR).

In a fews minutes or so, I will be gone and this *unt will live long enough to be killed by someone else. I can take some minor satisfaction in knowing that some boyfriend or husband will beat her to death, chop her up and scatter her body parts along some highway on Long Island. After all, this is how all of them die isn't it?

I mean,whenever you see some item in the news that a bitch on Long Island was killed, it always turns out to be her husband who killed her.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0205 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv