POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

> The NEW Skin Game, racial discrimination laws do not work
Critter
Posted: October 02, 2003 05:02 pm

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

If you are Black, particularly if you are Black and Male, you need to know that the anti-discrimination laws don't work for you. The only people benefiting from the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other anti-discrimination laws are White beauches, Old White Men (and in New York City, unqualified butt ugly psycho beauches from the Caribbean).

If you as a Black Man hint that you might sue your employer for racial discrimination, you will be fired and your employer will laugh in your face because: your employer knows that there is no way in hell that a Judge in New York City is going to hold that you were discriminated against.

As we have said elsewhere on this site, there are federal judges who have NEVER sided with the defendant in a discrimination lawsuit for their entire careers as judges.

A lawsuit that I filed in federal court in Philadelphia was held up waiting for new federal judges appointed by Ronald Reagan to take their position. When this Reagan appointee was handed my discrimination lawsuit, he immediately dismissed it, even though he had no legal right to do so. The Court of Appeals reversed the dismissal but this goes to show you what you are up against when you file a racial discrimination lawsuit.

And the final kicker in re racial discrimination lawsuits is that even if you actually do manage to win a racial discrimination lawsuit, you are not likely to get any money. With racial discrimination lawsuit, all you are normally entitled to under the law is back pay and the Court will subtract any money you made while you were suing your former employer from any back-pay award.

There is no money in racial discrimination lawsuits.

However, there is a sheat load of money in sending your former supervisor and/or former employer to jail for income tax evasion, fraud and/or racketeering.

UNCOVERING ILLEGAL sheat TAKING PLACE IN YOUR WORKPLACE IS THE NEW SKIN GAME FOR BLACK MEN.

While a federal judge will laugh at you if you go to him with a racial discrimination lawsuit, the IRS will be eager to investigate any evidence you have that your former supervisor and/or former employer is not reporting income that it is receiving. And federal and state attorneys will likewise be just as eager to investigate claims of fraud and/or racketeering.

In many situations, you as the whistleblower may legally be entitled to a percentage of the money that the government recovers as a result of the illegal activity disclosed.

I may be out of line, but I think that sending some idiot fahker former supervisior to prison is better than having the ahole laugh in my face for filing for racial discrimination lawsuit.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS POST REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

[ Script Execution time: 0.0264 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

all material on this site copyrighted by Relationship, LLC 1996-2004
skin by drunkfoundation
Tempcity (tm) Drama NYC (tm) Temp Agency New York City NYC Temp Agencies NY Temporary Employment Agency
Tempcity Hot Temp Agencies (tm) temp agency NY New York City NYC Temp Agencies Chicago Washington DC
NYC Temp Agencies Sheilaless TV Temping 247
Gay Marriage LLC, gay marriage limited liability company
Civil Union LLC civilunionllc.rllc.com
gaymarriagellc.rllc.com gaymarriagelimitedliabilitycompany.rllc.com
YouTube - Harlow Cuadra
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGUEoPrw4g
Dailymotion - Harlow Cuadra in Action - a Sexy video
DomesticPartners LLC (tm)
Harlow Cuadra Live! also harlowcuadra.rllc.com
harlowcuadralive.net harlowcuadramovie.com
Hot NYC Temp Agencies
sheilaless.com sheilaless.net sheilaless.tv